A Phase 2, Fast Real-time Assessment of Combination Therapies in Immuno-ONcology Study in
Participants with Advanced Gastric Cancer (FRACTION-Gastric Cancer)
The purpose of this study is to determine whether Nivolumab in combination with other therapies is more effective than Nivolumab in combination with Ipilimumab in treating patients/subjects with advanced gastric cancer.
* Advanced Gastric Cancer
* Must have full activity or, if limited, must be able to walk and carry out light activities such as light house work or office work
* Must have at least 1 lesion with measurable disease
* Patients/subjects with HER2 positive tumor that have not been treated with trastuzumab prior to enrollment
* Must not have suspected or known central nervous system metastases unless adequately treated
* Patients/subjects with autoimmune disease
* Patients/subjects who need daily oxygen therapy
Rom Leidner, M.D.
BMS (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside