A First-in-Human Study of Repeat Dosing With REGN2810, a Monoclonal, Fully Human Antibody to Programmed Death - 1 (PD-1), as Single Therapy and in Combination With Other Anti-Cancer Therapies in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
This is a phase 1, open-label, multicenter, ascending-dose escalation study of REGN2810, alone and in combination with other anti-cancer therapies in patients with advanced malignancies.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
* Histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of malignancy with demonstrated progression of a solid tumor (non-lymphoma) with no alternative standard-of-care therapeutic option (certain exceptions may apply).
* At least 1 measurable lesion according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) 1.1 criteria for response assessment (certain exceptions may apply)
Key Exclusion Criteria:
* Ongoing or recent (within 5 years) evidence of significant autoimmune disease that required treatment with systemic immunosuppressive treatments, which may suggest risk for immune-related adverse events (irAEs). The following are not exclusionary: vitiligo, childhood asthma that has resolved, residual hypothyroidism that required only hormone replacement or psoriasis that does not require systemic treatment.
* Prior treatment with an agent that blocks the programmed death-1/ programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-1/PD-L1 pathway) (certain exceptions may apply)
* Prior treatment with other immune modulating agents within fewer than 4 weeks prior to the first dose of REGN2810. Examples of immune modulating agents include blockers of CTLA-4, 4-1BB (CD137), OX-40, therapeutic vaccines, or cytokine treatments.
* Untreated brain metastasis(es) that may be considered active. Patients with previously treated brain metastases may participate provided they are stable (ie, without evidence of progression by imaging for at least 6 weeks prior to the first dose of study treatment, and any neurologic symptoms have returned to baseline), and there is no evidence of new or enlarging brain metastases, and the patient does not require any systemic corticosteroids for management of brain metastases within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of REGN2810 (certain exceptions may apply).
* Immunosuppressive corticosteroid doses (>10 mg prednisone daily or equivalent) within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of REGN2810
Multiple Tumor Types
Marka Crittenden, M.D., Ph.D.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside