A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study of NKTR-214 in Subjects with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
This is a first in human, open-label, sequential dose escalation and expansion Phase 1/2 study of NKTR-214 in adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
* Histologically confirmed diagnosis of a locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor.
* Received 1 or 2 prior lines of therapy.
* Life expectancy >12 weeks.
* Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status 0 to 1.
* Measurable disease per RECIST v1.1.
* Demonstrated adequate organ function within 14 days of treatment initiation.
* Subjects must be recovered from the effects of any prior chemotherapy, immunotherapy, other prior system anticancer therapy, radiotherapy or surgery.
Multiple Tumor Types
Brendan Curti, M.D.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside