A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of the Natural History and Management of Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma
TARGET-HCC is a longitudinal, observational study of patients being managed for HCC in usual clinical practice. TARGET-HCC will create a research registry of participants with HCC within academic and community real-world practices in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of the entire spectrum of current and future therapies across diverse populations.
• Male or female patients, age ≥18 years
• Patients with a histological/cytological or radiological diagnosis of HCC (mixed HCC cholangiocarcinoma may be included; patients who are candidates for surgical and non-surgical treatment, as well as those being followed without specific HCC therapy may be included)
• Inability to provide written informed consent
Philippa Newell, M.D.
Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
- Oncology and Hematology Care Westside
- Providence Cancer Institute Franz Clinic
- TOC: GMIS, PPMC