TheraSphere HUD-A Humanitarian Device Exemption Treatment Protocol of TheraSphere For Treatment of Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma and/or Liver Metastases.
• Patients diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma of the liver and/or liver metastases
• Able to provide informed consent
• 18 years of age or older
• ECOG Performance Status score of less than or equal to 2
• Life expectancy of greater than or equal to 3 months
• Non-pregnant females with an acceptable contraception in premenopausal women
• Patients must be greater than 4 weeks since prior radiation or prior surgery
• At least 1 month post chemotherapy
Rex Hoffman, M.D.
- Disney Family Cancer Center (DFCC)
- Providence Los Angeles Research Center