DFC MK3475 671 - A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind Trial of Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy +/- Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) as Neoadjuvant/Adjuvant Therapy for Participants with Resectable Stage IIB or IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (KEYNOTE-671)
This is a Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind Trial of Chemo +/- Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) as Perioperative Therapy in patients with histologically confirmed previously untreated Stage IIB(N1) or IIIA NSCLC. Subjects will be randomized 1:1 between two treatment arms:
Treatment Arm A:
• Neoadjuvant – pembrolizumab (4 cycles) plus chemotherapy (platinum doublet) followed by surgery.
•Adjuvant – pembrolizumab (13 cycles)
Treatment Arm B:
•Neoadjuvant – placebo (4 cycles) plus chemotherapy (platinum doublet) followed by surgery.
•Adjuvant – placebo (13 cycles)
Raul Mena, M.D.
- Disney Family Cancer Center (DFCC)
- John Wayne Cancer Institute (JWCI)
- Providence Los Angeles Research Center
- Providence St. Johns Health Center (PSJHC)