At the Patient Engagement Center (PEC), we help both patients and providers access clinical trials across our five-state system (Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California and Montana). Our team helps match you with the right study, whether you’re a patient seeking care or a clinician looking to get involved. We do the legwork so you don’t have to.
We can also help you navigate our open and enrolling clinical trials search to find clinical trials of interest.
We help patients:
- Understand the clinical trials process
- Stay abreast of relevant studies
- Connect with appropriate research experts
- Transition to a local office that will help you navigate all aspects of research
We help providers:
- Find relevant studies for patients
- Find research opportunities
- Provide more trial location treatment information
More ways to get in touch:
- Contact information for the trial coordinator can be found on specific trial detail pages, when available.
Search open and enrolling trials ›
- The principal investigator (PI) is noted on trial detail pages. Please call the PEC if you need more information to contact a PI. Search open and enrolling trials ›
- Contact one of our regional research offices.